‘Why’ Should I Exercise
7 Good Reasons Why You Should Exercise
‘Why’ exercise is so important
Even in this highly educated, social media world, when people are barrage daily about ‘Exercise‘, many people still don’t follow any sort of exercise program. In order to remain healthy it’s important to take some form of exercise, ‘Why’, below, you’ll find several good reasons why you should start exercising now.
- Contributes to fat loss. It is well proven from the mass of scientific research, from all over the world that physical exercise contributes to weight loss. There is no escaping the facts, the body as developed over millions of years to consume calories for fuel, and if you burn more calories than you consume through nutrition, you will lose weight.
- Preventing disease. Studies have shown that exercise can help to moderate the onset of several numerous diseases. These diseases include heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and strokes.
- Improving disease. Many serious and minor diseases are improved through daily exercises, in some cases even healed. Research also supports that by following a regular exercise plan; you will also decrease, HDL, cholesterol levels, decrease triglyceride levels, and decrease your blood pressure as well.
- Enhance your state of mind. Many scientific studies have concluded that during exercise we release endorphin’s in the body, these endorphin’s help to fight off depression making you feel happy. These endorphin’s are released into the body after just 12 minutes into your workout.
- Enhance your wellness. When we are in good shape and fighting fit, you will have more energy; this will make you feel more positive about yourself, changing your overall mood. During exercise you will find it a lot easier to stretch yourself beyond your own limits, realizing you can do more than you thought possible.
- Persistence. This one I teach daily to my students, because without remaining positive and persistent at anything you do, you will simply fail. Exercising regularly will empower you with more energy, helping you become more productive at home and at work.
- Social capabilities. Working out on a regular basis will help boost your self esteem; this will make you feel and look better, feeling more comfortable in your own skin. Exercise will also help you become more active, able to cope with meeting new people, which will prevent you from feeling isolated and unsupported. Exercise will also increase your sex drive, helping to improve your marriage or a partner’s relationship.
You can exercise at home, outdoors, or go join a gym. But the key here is ‘EXERCISE’, lying around 0r sitting all day, is a recipe for disaster. How you get that exercise, running, going to the gym, cardio exercise watching a DVD, walking, cycling, swimming, gardening, for example, doesn’t really matter, it’s getting some form of movement that counts. Take a little bit of time out of your daily life and start exercising, you’ll feel better than ever before, your body, family, and friends will thank you.
By Judge J
Thank you for visiting my blog I hope you have enjoyed this article. As a way of thanks please grab my FREE Healthy Recipes Book, click here Now…FreeHealthyRecipes
Also checkout my books at my Amazon Authors Page… http://amazon.com/author/judgej
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!